A professionally staged home by the Stacy Esser Group shows off this room’s best assets – from the fireplace to the hardwood floors to the bank of windows. See more transformations here.
As your top real estate resource in Tenafly and other high-profile Bergen County, New Jersey communities, the Stacy Esser Group covers all the bases when it comes to your home selling needs. This includes expert-quality staging services to make sure that your property stands out from a sea of hundreds of other listings vying for the attention of savvy and discerning buyers.
The Advantages of Professional Staging
Staging is more than just the usual to-do list of pre-selling activities – more than just the necessary repairs, decluttering, and storing personal items. Staging broadens the appeal of the house to more buyers by selling a lifestyle.
Those who have their homes staged gain the following notable advantages in their local real estate market.
- Professional staging helps a home sell faster, giving you the best possible returns for your property. Remember: the longer your house sits on the market, the less it sells for.
- Staged houses look better than unstaged ones. Your property is presented in its best possible light and is ready to be sold. Staging also gives you greater confidence in showing your home to prospective buyers.
- Staging allows buyers to mentally picture moving in right away. Interested buyers can form an opinion about your house within just seconds of seeing it.
- Staging is an effective way to show buyers and their agents that you go the extra mile to create an outstanding impression. Home buyers today tend to be savvier, especially when they work with seasoned buying agents.
- Real estate appraisers are more likely to appraise staged houses at full value.
How Staging Affects Your Home for Sale
This is how the Stacy Esser Group can stage your home to appeal to more buyers
- Improving the condition of the home
A staged home yields better photos on your listings, luring in more potential buyers to view your house in person. For the seller, this means more offers and better chances of selling the listing on the first go.
- Justifying a substantial list price
By presenting a home in its best condition, stagers help sellers get better offers for their property. This minimizes the risk of low-ball offers.
- Maximizing a home’s location
While stagers obviously can’t relocate a house to a different neighborhood, they can arrange your home so that it shines the best light on your surroundings. A window might open to a prized or pleasant neighborhood view or landmark; rearranging the patio or backyard might suggest a temperate clime conducive to outdoor entertaining or family activities.
A Few Words from Stacy Esser
“My firsthand experience with the real estate market, combined with my prior years in the fashion industry, has helped shape my approach in selling homes – incorporating carefully planned staging as an important part of our team’s approach and philosophy.
“As a Certified Staging Professional®, I founded Time to Stage – the professional staging arm of my real estate business.
“With Time to Stage, the Stacy Esser Group adds value to our clients’ homes – expert home staging as a complementary service in our home selling service package.”