When you work with Stacy Esser Group you get unparalleled RELATIONSHIPS, INSIGHT, ACCESS and MARKETING.
Our agent-to-agent relationships are strong with all companies, so we can market your home with confidence.
The Price is Right:
When it comes to marketing your home, nothing is more important than the right price. We can eliminate any concerns of potentially over- or under-pricing your home. It mirrors the natural buying and selling process, and can reduce the number of days a home is on the market. We are experts in determining market value using a variety of competitive market analysis tools. Our focus will be to analyze the current competition and use statistical information to guide us. In the end, supply and demand drive pricing and you will decide where you are the most comfortable.
A Real, Multi-Dimensional Marketing Plan Means Maximum Exposure:
Consumers do not look to a single source to purchase a home. They are constantly researching and shopping on the internet, local papers, and real estate sections of many periodicals they tend to come across. We believe marketing works best when it’s pro-active, consistent, and above all, integrated.
Over 95% of all home buyers begin their search online. Here’s what we do to make sure your property stands out:
- We hire an exceptional photography team that produces magazine-quality images of your property and home.
- Our platform uses the best virtual tour and floor plan technologies to showcase your home in the best possible way.
- Each home gets its own vanity URL domain (e.g. 156highwoodave.com)- a destination for all your marketing materials and online search optimization
- Through social media marketing, we create postings, video, online open house events, valuable content about your community and market insights to engage our network of buyers, influencers and other agents.
- Every home has a story. It is our job to tell the story of your home. We have a publicist that helps us identify the most powerful and compelling public relations stories that can help get awareness about your home to the most relevant buyers.
- We use a combination of search marketing (SEO), email marketing, traditional direct mail and print, and multiple real estate specific sites (like Trulia and Zillow) to connect with and influence prospective buyers.
- In addition to organic, “free” marketing services, we also invest in online advertising opportunities including placement on industry and consumer websites like Realtor.com, NJMLS, Zillow, Trulia and Facebook.
- Our new website stacyesser.com is filled with buyer and seller tools to help everyone navigate the process.
Dress Your House for Success:
You only have one chance to make a first impression. Your house is no different. Therefore, we offer complimentary staging services for all our clients. We will help you prepare your house for sale because we know a well-staged home commands a higher sale price. Time to Stage is a company that I founded and we have a very talented team of Certified Staging Professionals. Who better to stage a home than an agent who understands what a buyer sees and what a buyer needs in order to connect with a home. We believe at the core, buying a home is very emotional. Our job is to connect a buyer to your home emotionally.
Who you choose can mean all the difference:
Selling your home shouldn’t be an unpleasant experience. We coordinate every aspect of the transaction from start to finish so you can concentrate on what matters to you most. We will work hard to make sure that everyone involved in the transaction from lawyers to mortgage lenders to appraisers to cooperating brokers do their jobs effectively to make sure that the closing on your home takes place in a timely, hassle-free manner.
Contact us today for further information or to arrange a meeting.